YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Pancakes and hymns

It's been quite a while since I last updated this blog and back then it was more about my shop news and info. As I now have a news page on my bridal website (http://www.jdezire.co.uk/blog/ if anyone fancies a look) I have decided to make this my personal blog about all the things I love, planning our wedding and general life on the farm.

So far today along with eating golden syrup pancakes with golden syrup on top (can you tell I've not yet started the wedding diet lol) Along with my mum’s help I've picked a few hymns I'd love at our wedding.

I found this fab website with some popular wedding hymns with little previews of each one - http://www.yourchurchwedding.org/hymns-media-player.aspx

It’s really handy as I can never remember the hymn just from the name apart from a few well known ones. I’m really looking forward to playing the ones I’ve picked to my fiancĂ© Richard and I’m sure he will love them too.

Jo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment